Armanni Material Handling Walkie Stackers & Lifts
Let us help you find the right portable lift for your application. Ergonomic Handling Group is the official Armanni representative for North American, and we are here to assist you in choosing the proper equipment.
Our ability to ship off-the-shelf units for pallet and drum handling combined with our expert in-house customization team allow us to supply you with a cost-effective solution for any application.
Contact us today to speak with one of our application engineers and learn more about our portable material handling products. Request Info
Portable Walk Behind ForkLifts
Safely lift and transport palletized materials with Armanni’s complete line of portable electric walkie stackers.
- Up To 4,400 lb capacity: Easily lift loads with weights to 4,400 pounds (2,000 kg).
- Up To 137″ Lift Height: Standard lifts available with 63″ (1,600 mm) to 137″ (13,500mm) lift heights with custom masts available.
- Ergonomic Operator Controls: by just pressing one button, it is possible to reduce speed by 80% to work safely even in narrow spaces or with delicate loads
- Powered Traverse: Moving heavy loads is push-button easy with our ultra smooth start electric drive system.
- Powered Lift: Safely lifting materials is push-button easy with our soft start, heavy duty hydraulic lift system.
- Electromagnetic Parking Brake: Safety on inclines is essential, and our units offer fail-safe parking brakes to prevent unwanted movement when the machine is not in use.
- Automatic Speed Reduction with “Turtle” Speed Mode: Precise alignment and movement of your lift is critical for those tight spaces. With the press of one button, the operator can put the lift into “Turtle” mode and reduce speed by 80% giving them safe and precise control even in narrow spaces or with delicate loads.
- Stainless Steel: We offer a stainless steel construction options for specialized work environments such as wet or clean room areas requiring a higher level of corrosion resistance.
- Adjustable Forks: Most units come with standard fixed width forks. However, you can order our lists with adjustable forks to fit different pallet openings.
- Narrow Isle & Side-To-Side Movement: One of the unique and useful features about our lifts is the front wheel rotation option. This feature lets the front wheels rotate 90 degrees and allow the unit to “Crab Walk” sideways down narrow aisles for ease of handling in tight spaces.
- Custom Leg Sizes: The legs of our units can be made shorter or longer to eliminate interference with obstructions.
- Custom Mast Heights: Have a headroom issue? We can make the mast height of our lifts to your specifications.
Portable Barrel & Drum Handling Equipment
Lift, tilt, dump and transport 55-gallon drums and barrels safely with Armanni’s line of portable lifts. Choose from simple drum lifters to efficiently lift and move your product or add versatility by selecting one of the many drum tipper and drum dumper options.
- Rim Grabbing Drum Handlers – In this type of tooling (Often called a Parrot Beak) the barrel or drum, is clamped by the lip of the rim. This method makes it easier to grab barrels & drums when only one side is accessible but only provides for lifting and not tipping or rotation functions.
- OD Clamping Drum Handlers – Outside diameter (OD) clamps hold the barrel or drum securely by wrapping entirely or partially around the outside. These types of braces are typically used in conjunction with a dumping or tipping function because they leave the top free from obstructions.
Portable Lifts for Specialty Applications
Looking for a portable machine to handle unique or out of the ordinary products? We can help.
Because of our flexible designs and custom engineering services, our lifts are not limited to handling palletized loads. Our design team loves to tackle problems that require outside the box solutions! We have customized machines to handle everything from oil rig motors to carbon fiber for making ultra-lightweight aircraft.
Contact us to see how we can help solve your application. Request Info
Here are a few examples of the customized material handling lifts we have supplied to our clients. To see more examples and case studies click here to go to our custom engineering services page.